TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing the website at https://www.debriefs.com.au, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Debriefs Pty Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Debriefs Pty Ltd’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Debriefs Pty Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Debriefs Pty Ltd’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Debriefs Pty Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Debriefs Pty Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Debriefs Pty Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Debriefs Pty Ltd’s website, even if Debriefs Pty Ltd or a Debriefs Pty Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Payment terms and monthly membership subscription
Debriefs Pty Ltd accepts credit card payments and PayPal only. You agree to pay all fees charged to your account based on charges and billing terms in effect as shown on the payment page on the Site. You are also responsible for paying any sales and use taxes and shipping and handling fees that may apply to your purchase and you authorise Debriefs Pty Ltd or the third-party payment processing service provider that we engage to charge your credit card for any such taxes and fees. All payments shall be made by credit card or PayPal in advance prior to shipping any products. If your credit card or PayPal cannot be charged for any reason, Debriefs Pty Ltd reserves the right to either suspend or terminate your purchase. All sales and payments will be in AUS Dollars.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Debriefs Pty Ltd website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Debriefs Pty Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Debriefs Pty Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
7. Reviews and Comments
Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the Site, you agree that we have the right to use anything that you submit or post to the Site and/or provide us, including without limitation, ideas, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”). You hereby grant us the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also hereby grant us the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other content in connection with such review, comment, or content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other content that you post on this Site and that use of your reviews, comments, or other content by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You agree not to use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or mislead us or any third parties in regards to the origin of any Submissions or content. We have the right to remove or edit any Submissions for any reason.
Debriefs Pty Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location